1. Bank Conferred with "BEST NPA MANAGEMENT" Award for the year 2016 as Frontiers in Co-op Banking by Banking Frontiers ,Mumbai.
2. SB A/c holders get Life insurance cover for Rs.2.00 Lakhs under PRADHAN MANTRI JEEVAN JYOTI BIMA YOJANA at an annual premium of rs.330/- or / get accidental / death cover upto Rs.2.00 Lakhs of annual premium of Rs.12/- under PRADHAN MANTRI SURAKSHA BIMA YOJANA.Even existing account holders are also eligible.
3. Sind Bank participates in PMJJBY Yojana and PMSBY scheme launched by Prime Minister on 1st June 2015. For Further details please contact any of our Branches.
4 As per RBI Notification Bank will observe Public Holiday on 2nd and 4th Saturday and will observe full working days on Saturdays other than 2nd and 4th Saturday with effect from 1st September 2015.
5 Share Holders are requested to update their Mobile Number and E-mail Id with Branch Manager for effective communication.
6. As per RBI Notification dated:28-08-2015 with effect from 1 st September 2015 Payment Systems (i.e) RTGS & NEFT will not be operated on Second and Fourth Saturdays but would operate on working Saturdays.
To know more about this scheme please contact any of our Branches.
7. Bank entered into a Tie-up arrangement with LIC of India for providing the Micro Insurance to the general public with effect from November 2014. Under this tieup arrangement the bank market LICs two latest products JEEVAN MANGAL and BHAGYA LAKSHMI schemes to the general public offering insurance coverage to a maximum amount of RS.50,000/- per individual.
8.Bank has entered into a arrangement with UTI Infrastructure Technology and Services Limited on 16.12.2014 for authorized PAN SERVICE Agents for collecting PAN Card application forms from the general public. Under this arrangement the bank obtain completely filled up PAN applications, scrutinize and forward the same to UTI Infrastructure Technology and Services Ltd. to enable them to issue the PAN CARD.
9 The Bank is observing Financial Literacy Week from 5th June to 9th June 2017.